- Loosen tight muscles through a guided sequence of movements
- Go at your own pace and gradually increase flexibility during the lesson, and throughout the series
- Use classes for relaxation and stress reduction, and relief of stiff achy areas
- Most classes are done lying on the back or side
- There are no routines to memorize
- Attend class once a week for one hour
- Euclid Ave in the Chevy Chase area of Lexington
- Call instructor Lethe Walter 859-420-5927 for more details or to register
What to wear:
Dress in loose comfortable clothing such as sweatpants, T-shirts (no shoes in class)
Classes are designed to be done on an ongoing weekly year-round basis.
Several times a year, these on-going classes are open to new students - in order to give them a chance to see if it is something they want to add to their general wellness routine.